Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

•••Baby K | Smyrna Newborn Photographer•••

Photobucket
Meet Baby K! Isn't he adorable? I met K and his super sweet parents on his two week birthday. I think K wasn't sure what was going on at first and wasn't too happy at having paparazzi in his face, but once he got nice and cozy in some heated blankets he was out for the count. Awake or asleep though he was a doll.
Photobucket
I love baby feet. They are just so little and cute!
Photobucket
I caught this image as Mr. M was soothing baby K. So sweet...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Did I mention I love baby feet? :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

How cute Jen! You did a great job! Can't wait to see the rest of little Baby Kevin!

Ofe said...

So nice Jen! You really have the eye for taking great pictures. Congratulations!

Erin said...

I love them all! The last photo is so sweet.