Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

•••The Lovely Miss A | Roswell Children's Photographer•••

Photobucket
Sunday's holiday mini sessions were a blast! After such a great experience I am still tossing around another date (to be announced soon!). The weather on Sunday turned out to be AWESOME compared to the last month. It was warm and sunny, what more could a girl ask for? :) Miss A arrived for her photo shoot and was super excited to show off her dress. She looked so adorable in it and gave me the cutest smiles. After about ten minutes she was ready to explore, and off she went. I loved seeing her run around and check out the gardens. After we played "chase" around the grounds, she promptly informed me it was time for dance class. :) Girl, I wish I had your edurance...to be three again! Here is a sneak peek of Miss A's mini shoot. 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at those lashes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Gillian Lohr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gillian Lohr said...

Thank you Jen! The pictures are just wonderful - you have such a great talent :)