Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

•••Double The Fun | Atlanta Children's Photographer•••

Photobucket
This past week I met this two adorable girls. They were such sweethearts and had so much fun getting their picture taken. I always forget how much fun this age group is for girls. They have so much fun dressing up, and usually love modeling for the camera. Not only were these two naturals in front of the camera they were great behind the scenes helping me as well. For each girls individuals shots they had ideas of their own for the other sister and would help me get the best smiles out of the other one with their secret jokes. It was so cute! I had a blast on our afternoon together, and was sad to see them go. Here are a few of the many great shots from their session. 
Photobucket
Giving me her favorite model pose. Work it! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Showing me their cheerleading moves. I loved that they held hands during this. Such sweet sisters. :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

Love these...can't wait until my girls are big enough to "model" like these cuties.