Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

•••Holiday Mini Special: Round Two•••

After much interest and limited remaining space for the remainder of the year, I have opened a second date for holiday mini-sessions. The last ones were such a blast so I am looking forward to it! See below for details! :)

Photobucket




~Holiday Mini Special - $125.00~

Sunday, November 15th
Barrington Hall, Historic Roswell

Includes:
Mini Session of 20-30 minutes
25 Custom Holiday Cards
1 8x10 wall portrait
10 digital files

Available Time Slots:
2:15p.m. - booked
3:00p.m. - booked
4:00p.m. - booked
5:00p.m. - booked



If interested in booking a time slot, please contact me
at jen@atfirstsightphotography.com

2 comments:

the monkeys' mama said...

Quick question--will the time change effect the lighting? i don't know when the sun will set but I think it will be around 5:30!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for reminding me! I removed the 6pm. slot until I see what daylight will be after Oct. 31st. Sunset/twilight can be one of the prettiest times to shoot, but probably not the easiest for some little ones. :)