Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Friday, October 16, 2009

•••Little E Turns Three | Atlanta Children's Photographer•••

Photobucket
Little E turned three months! I can't believe how much he has grown in such a short time. I love when people sign up for the First Year Package because I get to enjoying seeing everyone's little ones grow up. I had seen Little E when he was just a few weeks old and can't believe he could possibly have gotten any more adorable, but he did! :) I met the C family at Smyrna Market Village and had a great time. Afterwards we even got some yummy lunch at one of the local restaurants. Such a neat place. Here are some of my favorites from the session...

Little E showing off his cute gummy smile. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And since it is October, Little E thought he would break out his festive Halloween gear for a few poses. :) How cute is this?
Photobucket
Thanks C Family for a fun morning!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Jen these are great! Thanks again...we can't wait to see the rest!