Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

•••One and Two!•••

Yea!! Miss E and Miss A both had birthdays recently. Miss E turned one and Miss A turned two. We met at the gorgeous Payne Corley House in Duluth for their photos. Such a beautiful location for two adorable little girls. Miss E was adorable with her cute baby walk...I love when little ones first learn to walk. She loved checking everything out and exploring everything. I think her favorite activity was picking up rocks. I later learned this was hereditary because this was one of Miss A's favorite activities too. :) Here is just a sneak peek into our time together...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Miss E and Miss A's cousin D snuck in for a few photos too. 
Photobucket

Photobucket
A new favorite...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

Ahh, I love that last picture. I want one like that. :-)