Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Monday, September 29, 2008

•••Happy Birthday Miss Annabelle!•••

Does everyone remember this cutie from a few months ago ("Meet Miss "A")? With that cute face and those AWESOME blue eyes I am sure you certainly do! :) Well it was Miss Annabelle's first birthday this past weekend and I was lucky enough to be a part of it! It was a cupcake themed party and Miss Annabelle looked as cute as ever. I loved that she even found the perfect outfit for the occasion and that her main color was pink! Those of you who know me know how I love me some pink. :)
Look at her adorable smash cake!
Miss Annabelle wasn't too sure about the cake at first but with a little persuading from mom and dad she delicately sampled its frosty goodness. Such a lady! If only I could have such restraint...

Tons of Miss Annabelle's friends and family showed up to help her celebrate. This girl knows how to throw a party!


Ah...the ball pit. All of Annabelle's friends had a blast in the ball pit, but Miss "H" here was the champ. I didn't get to capture a picture of it, but every time she went into the ball pit she would flip head first over the side and "swim" down to the very bottom...
...and when she would come up her hair would look like this. :)
Time for presents! Miss Annabelle got so many cute gifts it almost made me want to be one again. She even got a Cabbage Patch Doll...this was my favorite toy growing up. Ah, the memories...





Happy Birthday Miss Annabelle!!

2 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I love the party package!! It is a wonderful idea:)

Carrie Beth said...

SO CUTE!!! You did a great job capturing all the details of the day!