Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

•••Attention All Mommys/Mommys-to-Be•••

During my rush hour commute yesterday, I had just finished helping Leona Lewis sing back-up to her Bleeding Love song (man, do I love that song) when I heard commercials start to come on. Figuring I should do an encore performance for my fellow commuters I was about to change the station when I heard an interesting commercial. It was a commercial for the American Baby Faire. My curiosity was peaked after hearing that local photographers would be exhibited as well. I made a mental note to check it out when I got home in a few hours (yes, my commute is that long) and then went on to change the station since laser hair removal is of no use to me right now. Now playing, Flo Rida - yes I do love me some apple bottom jeans and boots with the fur. :)

Anyways, I checked it out when I got home and here is the information.

http://www.americanbabyfaire.com/index.htm
Atlanta, GA
September 20-21, 2008
Cobb Galleria Centre
Sat. 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
Sun. 11:00 AM-5:00 PM

It looks like they will have tons of exhibitors featuring maternity clothes, children's toys & books, car seats and stroller displays, furniture, scrapbooking...this list goes on and on. Also, it says you can bring your children and there will be concerts, entertainment and treats for them as well. Might be worth checking into if you want to get some discounts on certain products (usually at these things exhibitors give away a lot of free stuff).

Just thought I would pass it along to all my cute mommys/mommys-to-be! :)

No comments: