Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

•••The "H" Family Preview•••

Last week I was able to hang out with and shoot the "H" family. They are adorable and have another one on the way in a few weeks! So sweet...
Little "H" wasn't too sure about me at first but he warmed up quickly. He loved seeing his picture once I was done taking it. 

He also loved his slide. He would look through the little peep hole to make sure we were all watching before he went to down. He made it look like so much fun! If I was a few feet smaller and a few pounds lighter I would have totally joined him. :)

They also had the cutest little dog! I love Beagles and this was the sweetest one. The "H" Family rescued him and you can tell he is still a little nervous about strangers but loves them a ton. Even though I made him a little nervous, he was such a great model. He posed like a professional. :)

No comments: