Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

•••The "J" Family Preview•••

Last weekend I had a chance to photograph the "J" family. They have the cutest little boy, who has a ton of gorgeous red hair! I think that is my fifth redhead this month! :) Like many young ones his age he was so curious about everything. It was fun to watch him check out the water falls, play with whatever he found on the ground, and just overall be happy in the new surroundings he was in.
Here he is on a mission. A leaf mission. Nothing is more fascinating than leaves on the ground. They are so fun...they crunch and make cool noises...and they taste good too! :)


To divert him from one of his last leaf eating missions I stuck my sunglasses on him. :) This lasted for about two seconds before he took them off and went back to his mission, but I was able to catch a quick pic.

No comments: