Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

•••The"B" Family Preview•••


This family was cute! The little ones were so excited to be outside and explore the covered bridge we were on...well they were excited for a few minutes anyway. ;) Nothing that a few gummy bear bribes couldn't fix though! But seriously, they had the sweetest little faces...

...just look at those pretty eyes and cute cheeks. I had to contain my inner grandma from giving them little pinches and kisses. :)

I took some really sweet pictures of Mr. & Mrs. "B". They were enjoying a nice quite moment to themselves...

...but then they were brought back to reality (notice the little arms). :) Mr. B made sure to warn me that when Justen and I decide to have children to expect this a lot. ;)

No comments: