Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Monday, September 15, 2008

•••Lake Time FUN!•••

It was a family affair last weekend for me. This is my cousin Mrs. E and her beautiful family. When she learned that I had started up At First Sight she asked if I could take a few pictures of her and her family at the lake. I was so delighted! She and her family are so sweet and her children are the most behaved children I know (although Mrs. E and her husband have a drastically different opinion). :) I had tons of fun and would do it again in a heart beat! 
It was a beautiful morning at the lake, and the location that they picked was perfect! The funniest thing though there were literally hundreds of ducks. There were brown ducks, green headed ducks, and speckled ducks with bright red beaks! And these ducks had no fear...they would walk right up to you looking for food. Little Mr. C and Miss R had such a fun time playing with the ducks. 

Mr. C was so good during the shoot that my cousin and her husband let him play in the water before we left...
...and Miss R was ready to play too! :)

No comments: