Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

•••The "B" Family Preview•••

I have been a bad little blogger lately! I just got back from vacation (will post pictures later) so today will be a catch up day! :) Meet the "B" family. A few weekends ago we met at their house to do some family portraits. The girls looked so pretty in their matching outfits...and if you look closely even their doll has a matching outfit. Love it! Mom and dad better watch out for these two little blonde cuties!!
This picture just cracked me up when I was reviewing the session. Children are so funny sometimes and they don't even realize it. It looks as though Miss H is thinking "Geez, are they really kissing AGAIN? Eww!". :)
Now that all that yucky kissing is done...

This one has those baby fever juices flowing again. :) I just can't help it. I love a baby girl in a Hip Chicks flower hat. It is my weakness...

No comments: