Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

•••MB's Baby Bump Preview•••

Told you it was baby season! Here is another cute mommy-to-be. :) MB was such a sweetheart and such a good model. She and her husband have the cutest house to take pictures, and I was in love with their huge porches. Give me a rocking chair and I could have stayed for days. :)



You can't tell from this angle, but little Jackson was moving around in MB so much that I could see her belly moving in my camera. We both giggled about this so much, but how neat/sweet is that?

2 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

Oh my goodness, the letter blocks picture is too cute! I love you ideas:)

Stacey said...

Actually, I think if you look close enough at that bottom picture, you can tell that her stomach is raised a little higher on the side. Maybe little Jackson moving?!