Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Friday, September 5, 2008

•••Black Heels to Tractor Wheels•••

Speaking of L-O-V-E... Someone passed along this blog to me (http://thepioneerwoman.com/), and I have been hooked for days...I have said it before and I will say it again - I love the Internet! Anyways, on her blog she has written the story of how her and her husband met and fell in love. So, everyday this week during lunch I have spent an hour reading Black Heels to Tractor Wheels . The author writes so well and is so humorous, I was instantly sucked into Pioneer Woman and Marlboro Man's romance. I tried to share my enthusiasm with Justen on my new found Internet treasure, but he his response expressed that he did not share in my joy. He felt I was wasting my time when I could be using that hour to do one of the many things I should be doing...laundry, playing with the dogs, paying bills, editing pictures, returning emails, mowing the lawn (yeah, right), go to the gym (double yeah, right), etc. Hrmph...is it so wrong that I just want to take a tiny break, eat a Hot Pocket, and read about someone else's love life? So instead of letting him take the wind out of my sails I thought I would share the story with you guys and hope that you enjoy it just as much as I did. Ok, I am off to work on some editing...and to call the lawn boy. :) Enjoy!

No comments: